International Immune System Support
- Medical Model
- Spinning Consent
- Growth Hormone
- Sand Lake Drowning
- Historical Treatments
- Verification of the cleansing action of Ashwagandha, Gotu Kola and Cranberry.
- Ubliks of Bentonite Clay as an adaptation for new exposure to EMF radiation.
- Milling Saw Palmetto without denaturing in the process.
- Evaluating the use of Indian Gooseberry (Amla) to treat high cholesterol levels.
- Evaluating the use of Pantethine for carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Evaluating the use of horsetail, lindera and three-leaf caper to treat overactive bladder in women.
Sub-dermal Hyaluronic Acid!
Evenly distributed by vacuum pressure on the glans after safely disposing of the needle in a North American Rescue Sharp's Container.
Please see also: Apothecary for Stateside Adaptations
Licensing and Registration
- New cleansing products that make use of the properties of Ashwagandha, GotuKola, and Cranberry.
- The development of adequate defenses from EMF radiation by use of Bentonite Clay.
- New preparations of Passion Flower for intermittent use.
- Safe applications of Indole 3-Carbinol and DIM during male menopause.
Proposed Lab Equipment
- Impact Grinding Head To safely crush material without denaturing product for medicinal use.
- Solid/Liquid Mixing To form Colloids, Emulsions and Suspensions for medicinal use.
- Magic Lab For the development of new products by optimizing existing techniques.
- Lab Equipment in Use: Pressure Cooker, Funnels, Filter Paper, Mortar and Pestle, and an Alcohol stove.